Raising Of Fund
When the business grows substantially then it requires more fund to be poured into it. Private limited company cant invite general public to subscribe shares and can't accept deposit from the public. Public limited company is the real time solution over it.
Public ltd company enjoys more goodwill compared to that of private ltd company.
• Minimum Authorised Share Capital shall be Rs. 500,000 (INR Five Lac)
• Minimum Paid-up Share Capital shall be Rs. 500,000 (INR Five Lac)
• Minimum 7 Shareholders
• Minimum 3 Directors
• The directors and shareholders can be same person
• If the above requirements are not fulfilled by the Private Company, then the relevant alterations / changes to be made before conversion
• DIN (Director Identification Number) for all the Directors
• DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) for one of the Directors