Procedure for Shop Act in Pune Maharashtra:
• Online service and consultancy for Shop act rs. 1000/- (excluding govt charges.)
• Fill the application appended to the Shop Act for getting the licence stating name, address, No of employees employed, name of the manager, name of the owner etc in "Form A"
• Get challan [4 copies] for payment of prescribed fees filled and stamped from the office of shop inspector.
• Pay the fees [which depends upon the number of employees employed] in state bank of india-tresury branch and obtain stamped copy of the challan
• Attach the challan to the form of application referred to above and submit it with the shop inspector of the concerned area. [within 30 days from the opening date of the shop]
• After about a week the licence is issued.
[before submitting the licence complience all of the mandatory provisions of the Act must be done because some times the inspector visits the premises and checks if all the compliences are done or not and if not - fine is levied as per Labour Law]
To Whom So Ever It May Concern
This Is To Certify That( Name Of The Owner ) , At ( Address In Deatil ) ;Certify That ,I Had Given My Property To ( Tenant Name ) For Using Bussiness Purpose. Businees Will In The Name Of "( Name Of The Business )". I Do Not Have Any Objection For Using My Property And Light Mentioned Above. This Noc Is Issued For Applying Shop Registartion.
(NAME OF THE OWNER)